Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Need to Sleep

It's way past midnight and I have a morning class tomorrow but I just can't sleep. Maybe it's the lai char (tea in HK style, you fags) I took this evening or the chocolate I ate just now, either way I am still wide awake.

Actually, I have nothing to talk about, but I figure writing this would be more beneficial than studying. I don't really know why this would be more beneficial as the only person who would be reading and commenting would probably be my boyfriend. I think I better force some friends to comment tomorrow. Must jaga muka.

You know, I really should be studying for my quiz or doing my assignments. But I am tired and I can't concentrate and I am beginning to feel sleepy. Woot !

Earlier on, I was listening to some jazz songs. It has been awhile, maybe a couple of weeks, since I last listened to jazz music. I've almost forgot how nice the feeling is. Ahh, bless the creator(s) of Jazz.

I hope I can go to Mid Valley again one of these days. Within this week, in fact. I want and need to buy the necklace I saw today. It's a present I am getting for myself. It's bloody 63 bucks. So tell me it's nice if you ever see me wearing it. In fact, tell me it's so fucking nice you are jealous I am so beautiful and intelligent.

Okay, so I'm still not sleepy yet. Maybe I should call him. But his sexam is this friday. Nuh, I'll just let him sleep and complain later that he is never there for me. That will give me another reason to give him a reason to give me a present. Weeeeeeee.

I think I shall end this post here and stare at it until I feel sleepy. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Meditator said...

Haha, girl...that was funny. You really should get some sleep to maintain your sex appeal. Ahahahahah, don't worry about your asignments and quizzes okay? I am sure you will do well enough. Muaks. And I am coming home soon to force you to wear the skirt.