Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dude, Where's Admin Meditator?

Dude, where's Admin Meditator?
Where's Admin Meditator, dude?

At this rate, sooner or later I'll call this site Food and All Things Yi Ling.

Maybe I should follow Admin Meditator's inaction. I've been updating too often, even for my own liking. I think about one post in two weeks? Not good. Now you all know I have no life. Shit.

I am officially 22. Not good too. Not good at all, in fact. I want to be 20
again and look forward to being 21. But I guess shit happens.

Anyhow, a day before my birthday, I went out with two secondary school friends as a pre-birthday celebration. It has been ages since we three met up. So, while waiting for LY to finish work, WT and I went out earlier to catch up on some news. Since punctuality is generally unheard of in her universe, I had to wait for about an hour before her majesty arrived.

After checking out some books in MPH we adjourned to Kim Gary for a drink. The place was packed with people, for reasons I could not comprehend. I am not exactly a fan of that place, but that was my only option to drink Honey Lemon.

We both ordered Green Tea with Honey Lemon or something like that. It does not taste as good as JomBali's version. Then, we ordered soup dumplings with minced pork and vegetables. It was quite delectable, I would say. The portion is big enough to share between two person who want some light snack and just nice for one person who is ordering it as a side order.

Later, we proceeded to Chilli's for dinner. That was after w
e waited for LY for two years...

The food, needless to say, was superb. We ordered Ranch
burger and a salad, to share between the three of us. It was not an attempt to diet but because we wanted to keep our stomach for dessert. It was worth it. I am telling you, it was worth it. Every inch of it.

The salad was really appetizing, I couldn't get enough of it. The burger was not enough to share between three people, hahaha. We did not really like the bacon that came with the burger though. It was too cooked, resulting in it being too difficult bite off.

After satisfying ourselves with the two scrumptious dishes, we checked the menu once again for the dessert and decided on the Hi and Mighty Pie.

That was the best damn thing I've ever eaten. Every single bite was euphoric. If there is a stairway to heaven, this is the stairway to heaven. I could almost see angels surrounding our table and imagining myself kicking them, refusing to share the magnificent pie with anyone else.
That was how good the pie was. Worth kicking angels for.

I was savouring each and every single bite, ma
king it all the more delicious, all the more precious. There is no such thing as guilty pleasure, no such thing as sinful meal. There is only the smile of a grateful food lover after a lovely meal.
Slurps.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

OMG...you ate HIGH AND MIGHTY PIE?!?!?! That i think was one of the sweetest things i've ever eaten in my life. Immediate euphoria and headache due to the high sugar level in the blood. Prefer molten chocolate cake though.

Meditator said...

Wish I was there for the beef. The taste of that creamy piece of testosterone filled chunk of heaven melting in a person's mouth is as close as you can get to an orgasm. Oh wait.....I think I forgot something.

- said...

Dude, where's Admin Meditator? He needs to come back to Malaysia so we can explore many places and eat and eat and eat...

And Chua, the pie was damn good. But it would be better (and less sweet) with less caramel and more chocolate syrup.