Monday, April 30, 2007

You Know What This Means?

This means freedom !!! Woohoo! For three months! Double woohoo!!

I really need this break so I can rejuvenate and go back to college in August fully charged. Like Elecktra or Superwoman. Minus the big boobs and costume.

So what did I learn this semester? I know you did not ask, but I just want to write it anyway. Besides the usual knowledge and experience I gained from all the subjects, there are other vital skills I picked up here and there. For instance, whenever there is a tissue roll in the toilet, take extra before it runs out in one hour's time. Okay, I wanted to write more about the skills I learned but I totally forgot what I wanted to write. Actually, I don't even remember if there is anything else to begin with.

So, moving on,my college life revolves around going to to classes, eating, with friends or alone, going to Summit sometimes and going home. Oh, occasionally I'll go to the enquiry or reception area to study, which used to be rather quiet as not many people would go there. Even if they do, they go there to sleep, like a friend of mine.Haha. It's nice to study there really, the table is big enough, the leather seat is comfortable and it is set at the optimum temperature. Perfecto.

But, lately many students go there to do their assignments with their la
ptops on and BLASTING the crappy songs of this generation. Bloody bloody hell. Screw all the songs with their stupid lyrics. Screw all the no-one-understands-how-I-feel emo shit. Gothic crap. Punk bullshit. Give me back the songs of the good old days. I want real, talented singers with brains, not some teenager who barely step out into the world singing about life. Lip-synch and depend entirely on the recording studio to alter the tuneless croaking to sound something like a cricket shrilling. And then earning big bucks and fame, then feel superior but ask for privacy because "I am only human, I need privacy too." And I need your money, asshole.

Phew. I just defeated the purpose of writing this entry. Shall refrain myself from complaining next time. So, anyway, these are a few photos of some of the food I took during break time or after class or even in class. Photos of food eaten during Spring Semester. Yes-lah. A perfect way to end this entry and the semester with good thoughts.

To those who are still taking exams, I just want to say, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
The writing on the cake for the last photo has nothing to do with me. As if the delicious blueberry cheesecake not cheesy enough, a lame classmate has to be extra cheesy and wrote that. It's like," dudeeeeeee, what are you thinking?!?!"
Oh well, hope the lecturer buys it. Then we will get our A, yay!

Goodbye, spring. Hellooooooo free time!

6 comments:

Meditator said...

This means I have 9 inches !!! Anyway, girl, did you even learn much about Chemistry this semester? Wahahah, I bet you forgot lots of it. Anyway, the cake there should be meant for me. Oh anyway, love you. VISA !! VISA !!

- said...

I still remember what I studied for Chemistry okayyy. Give me a few days. I'll forget entirely what I learned.

Anonymous said...

lame classmate chokes

supplementals said...

*singsavrillavigne'sgirlfriend* :p
have midterms tmrw, tell me if the cake worked. i'll need 4 of those if it works.

Anonymous said...

Oh i remember all these pics, pics that intimidated 50 plus early in the morning haha... I like ur site woman, n i think i'll follow u as a role model to start my own blog CHEERS!!

- said...

Hahaha yes lah!!! food is good. KC starts a blog and talk about your daily routine la, what time you wake up, brush teeth, what happens at college. I know how interesting you find those blogs wan...Hahahahaha