Thursday, April 19, 2007

The End of Spring Semester

Hellooooooo everybody! How have you all been? Still raping your dogs?

Anyway, I am feeling great today. Just took a shit awhile ago. Nice. Spring semester is ending and it's good news since it was a fucking hectic semester. I have been having migraine for the past week till now. Dad just gave me a pill for migraine that my aunt from Paris left for us. The instructions were all in French, so I might have taken a mothball for all I know. Wish me luck !

I spent the last two months doing assignments, organizing events, studying for quizzes and tests, shooting a film and arguing with my bf. I hardly had time to do things I enjoy, like doing nothing.

The reason why I am writing this pointless post is because I am supposed to be doing my Chemistry assignment now. The whole bloody chapter of that miserable subject is even more pointless than this post, I tell you. Argh. Roar. Don't even let me get started on it or this post will be a long, boring and sleep inducing post like ALL your posts, Chua.

Tomorrow I got to travel all the way to college just to hand up the assignment. Bloody hell. Still, I am kind of looking forward to traveling back in RapidKL, just hope it won't rain. And this time, I better remember to stop at Mid Valley and not KL Sentral. That dodgy place is always full of creepy looking men who stared at you like the perverts they are.

By the way, people, my birthday is coming soon. I will be 22 years old. Hmm, twenty two. If you ask me, that's a pretty big number. After all, I could only count until 10.

So, I better get going now and try to do my assignment. Be good, people, don't try naughty naughty things !
Goodbye!

6 comments:

Meditator said...

Girl, are you sure we argued ? Can't be...I would never argue with such a lovely young lady. Hahaha, muaks !

Anonymous said...

hey third speaker,
muahahha i TOLD YA she wouldnt listen, she as deaf as a brick ..iTS funny how blur she is..

- said...

Yes, second speaker, I know what you mean but oh well, at least it was not a really proper debate or we would kena like shit because of her.

Anonymous said...

ooo..only 2 more weeks till u turn 22. Here, lemme lend u my fingers and 2 little toes so u can count. i like your blog title :D

Bryan said...

Hahahah wth?!?! My posts aint boring, are they?

- said...

Hahaha Chua your posts are so long usually I just glance through to see what I can comment on.